England goalkeeper Joe Hart does not believe Manchester City will price him out of a move, but says he is yet to receive an offer.
Hart, 30, spent last season on loan at Torino after being told by manager Pep Guardiola he was free to leave City.
Claudio Bravo arrived as a replacement last August, and last week City bought Ederson Moraes for £35m from Benfica.
“I need an offer first and then I need to work out my options if I have choices,” said Hart.
- Is Hart’s time as England number one over?
“I’m not a kid any more. I can’t just pack my stuff like a 19, 17-year-old and go on loan. I am a 30-year-old man with stuff I need to organise. I like stability.
“I’ve got nothing at the moment because I think people are focused on international duty and respecting that players are focusing on international duty.”
Hart is with the England squad preparing for Tuesday’s friendly against France (20:00 BST).
The goalkeeper, who was beaten by two Leigh Griffiths free-kicks in Saturday’s 2-2 draw against Scotland, has recently been linked with a move to West Ham.
Hart said he “doesn’t know” what City’s asking price is for him, but added: “I certainly don’t think they are going to try and price me out of a move.
“I think there’s enough respect between the player and club.
“We’re going to work together, there’s no point in working against each other. There is no animosity between the two. They are going in their direction and I need to go in mine.”
England shirt ‘not mine’
Hart, who has won 71 caps, knows he faces fierce competition for the England number one shirt from the likes of Jack Butland, Fraser Forster and Tom Heaton.
“This shirt’s not mine,” he said. “It’s not nailed-on, it’s no-one’s and we’ve got high quality.
“I have to be playing football at the top level, to the maximum of my ability, to even get in the squad at the moment.
“That’s the plan but it’s a strange world the goalkeeping world and patience is probably going to have to be key at the moment.”
Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about England | BBC